So… I may or may not be drunk.
Every time I begin to hate my life in Eugene something really cool happens to put it all back in perspective. I say “really cool”, but that may be a stretch. Anyway. I’m sitting at Sam Bond’s, the bar that’s at most, half a mile from my house, and I have a teeny buzz. I had a shot of Jameson and I’m finishing my beer and I just ate a portabella sandwich with a salad topped with homemade gorgonzola dill dressing. And then the guy who works at the brewery that’s a block away walked in with a fresh keg and everyone that was working knew him and they were all cool with each other. It felt nice to sit at a bar that’s a three minute bike ride from my house and eat a delicious salad and then watch the beer be delivered right after it’s made!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment