Monday, May 4, 2009

May 4

Writing up my essays for my take-home midterm. Predictably last minute. And as usually happens during these times of procrastination, I am mildly perturbed and on edge. I’m pissed off because the internet is not working. Like, seriously, who the fuck cares. I need to be writing a paper. Why the shit do I need the internet?

Issues to deal with presently:
1) How can I be the same person if I am continually changing?
2) What is the point in dating someone if they are leaving in a month and neither one of us wants to be in a long distance relationship?
3) What do I think about when I think about love? (Thank you Raymond Carver)
4) How much of my future (with the fact that I am Amelia kept in mind) do I need to map out?

These are issues to come back to when I am feeling a bit loftier in my goals. As of right now all I need to do is finish my goddamned papers.

I haven’t heard from Erik tonight, and while it’s not totally distressing and pissing me off, it is mildly annoying. So he’ll leave in June, and I’ll get my life back in order. Why do I need him to leave for this?

No comments: