Friday, February 20, 2009

Vino Verde

I skipped classes today. I came home at noon. Then I went to Market of Choice where I ran into awkward Odwalla Dave. I hate it when my grocery trips are cut short by awkward. I bought a steak for this evening and a bottle of vino verde. Yum.

Erik is in Portland this evening. I like the way he and I are moving along nice and slowly. Last night when I got off of work and ran into him he looked stressed stressed stressed when I saw him. He had his hoodie pulled tightly around his head like he was hiding out from the world. I think, or at least I got the vibe, that seeing me kind of helped calm him down. It’s nice to feel like I’m a calming presence for someone, for him. It was nice to know that he had a shitty day and he wanted to see me to vent to. I like the act of venting. I feel it brings people closer. I’m glad that he’s got a lot going on because I don’t really need to make someone else my life right now.

No comments: